Sunday, March 16, 2008

My First Blog-for my children

I am not a fan of writing everything down when it comes to the mundane life that I lead. However, I have found that starting a blog will hopefully be something that can be passed on to my children someday and help them understand the person that I am. I want then to cherish my good qualities and forgive me of the bad and just look past my faults. I am a mother to 3 wonderful children (with the hope of more to come)who keep me busy and happy at the same time. My wonderful husband thinks that I am a little crazy for starting a blog but I hope he understands that my main goal in this venture is to allow my children to know their mother. I come from a very large family(9 siblings, a mother, and a father) and from that large family I have learned so much about patience, love, forgiveness, compasion, charity, devotion and the list could go on and on. My main goal as a mother is to teach my children all of the great things that I learned from my parents. I want my children to see what a loving family life is all about and I want them to experience that every day. So, this blog is for the future when my children can sit down and relive their childhood through the words I use to express the many experiences we have had and have yet to live!
Elizabeth

Spencer's Baptism

Spencer's Baptism